Monday, March 14, 2011

November, December, January, February....

I have been a slacker but better than updating a whole year right.
I guess nothing happened in November seeing as I didn't take any pictures. :( that is sad I will be doing better in future.

December
We traveled out to California for Christmas. We spent the week before and Christmas day at a beach house. It was a little cold but beautiful. We had some good times with the cousins and Nana.
I might be bias but I think my girls have the most beautiful blue eyes. They look so cute in the new jams they got from great grandma.



The girls had a blast pulling everything out of the stockings and started digging right in on all the candy. I might need to have a word with Santa next year about how much candy they got. What happen to the Fruit at the bottom stockings I got as a kid.



Nana helping the girls open there new puppys

They got it down fast. Open toss Open toss

Im not sure what this face was all about. I think she was a little drowsy


January....
The blinding pinkness of my car. I love these seats they are so cute but thats a lot of pink.


This is the NASA view. Lock and load

The story goes like this...
Brooklyn: The babies wanted to jump off the chair but they are too little so I told them i would do it and it would be funny. Mommy: Was it funny Brooklyn : No.
I fear we are only at the start of the trouble this one is going to get her self into. so far 11 stitches and a broken foot, whats next.


Wow that was it for January. I am a bad picture taker. Ok I promise lots more pictures in the months to come.

February....
As you can tell my girls love these Jams all of the pictures since Christmas they are in them
LEGO MADNESS!!
You did it!

I didn't do it


hehe I did it.

Fuzzy but cute


First Nap in many many months I had to photograph this great moment in time

OK who left the bathroom door open, your in trouble


WARNING BABY NUDITY!!

"ok so i have a plan........"


I dont think we can both fit why dont you stand look out.



Im being cute pay no attention to the baby behind me. Look at me look at me.


The Mustache bash

The great cheese debate.

Hearts and Mustaches im not sure about that combo but it was fun




Im the best peace out yo!

1 comment:

Danielle said...

i LOVE the bath tub pics.. hahaha